Standards of Service
Public Trustee is committed to excellence when providing services to customers.
Our staff strive to meet the needs of our customers in a professional and ethical manner with courteous and efficient service.
Principles we live by to get the TICK from our Customer:
Timely and responsive communication
- we get information to you quickly
- we answer your queries quickly
- we give you the information you need when you need it and the way you need it
- our information is accurate on our website and promotional material
- we listen
- we are always polite, positive and respectful
- our facilities are welcoming
Cases managed well
- our information is accurate and we manage our records in accordance with government adequate records management practices
- we partner with you to manage your affairs/estate and to meet your needs
- we prepare individual case plans
- we ensure that all personal information is recorded accurately and kept secured
- we provide seamless services across our organisation
Keen to help
- we strive to work with you to help solve problems
- we find the person who can help you as quickly as possible
- we communicate regularly on what we can or can’t do for you
Your feedback is important – please tell us what you think.